Welcome to our Fisheries Home Page!
Quyana for your support and help in achieving sustainable salmon populations for future generations.
Photo above taken by Dave Cannon, Aniak.
Current Project Involvement:
- In-season Subsistence Harvest Monitoring Program
- Kuskokwim Chinook Salmon Age-Sex-Length Sampling Program
- Post-season Subsistence Salmon Harvest Survey Program
- Partners for Fisheries Monitoring Program
- Fish Distribution Program
- Youth Representative Program
- Aniak & Salmon River Math & Science Expedition
- Alaska Native Science & Engineer Program Career Exploration Program
- Tree Swallow Monitoring Project
Please see the other pages under our Fisheries tab for more information on some of the above listed programs!
- Alaska Department of Fish & Game (ADF&G)
- Alaska Native Science & Engineering Program (ANSEP)
- Kuskokwim River Intertribal Fish Commission (KRITFC)
- Lower Kuskokwim School District (LKSD)
- Office of Subsistence Management (OSM)
- United States Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge (YDNWR)
Janessa Esquible, Partners for Fisheries Monitoring Program Biologist
Direct Line: 907-543-0523
Cell phone: 907-545-2005