This slideshow could not be started. Try refreshing the page or viewing it in another browser.
The ONC Housing Department is here to serve and make a positive difference in housing for low-income Native peoples of our community.
There are at least four services provided to these people and they are:
- Home-buyer Program
- Rental Assistance Program
- Housing Renovation and/or
- Weatherization Program
The General requirement to participate in these programs is listed below;
- Completed and signed ONC NAHASDA housing application with supporting documents
- Meet NAHASDA Income Limits (depending on family size) for all in household over 18 years of age:
- 45,000 income limit 1 person living in household
- 51,550 income limit 2 persons living in household
- 58,000 income limit 3 persons living in household
- 64,400 income limit 4 persons living in household
- 69,600 income limit 5 persons living in household
- 74,750 income limit 6 persons living in household
- 79,900 income limit 7 persons living in household
- 85,050 income limit 8 persons living in household
The income guidelines listed above are subject to change annually.
- Tribal Enrollment Card or Certificate of Indian Blood card (applicant must be 1/4 or more Native)
- Social Security Card copy(s) – all in household of person applying for program
- Signed Release of Information form-all in household 18 years of age or over
- Pass APSIN Criminal History Report(s)-all household members over the age of 18 years
- Additional information required, depending upon program applying for
If you have any questions related to the ONC Housing program you can contact the following people in this department.
Calvin Cockroft, Housing Administrator email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam White, Development Specialist, email: email@example.com
or please write:
Orutsararmiut Native Council
Tribal Housing Department
117 Alex Hately Drive
PO Box 927
Bethel, Alaska 99559