Orutsararmiut Native Council
Job Title: Accounting Clerk I (PDF)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Salary Range: $18.05+, DOE
Supervisor: Senior Accountant/Chief Accountant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare vendor payments – invoices/monthly bills
- Prepare check requests from Purchase Orders/Invoices
- Handle all collections for Accounts Receivable
- Prepare and deposit ONC Accounts Receivable
- Maintain vendor files
- Maintain files to ensure confidentiality
- Maintain Purchase Orders and Travel Requests
- Order supplies when necessary
- Enter the daily Gaming Ledger reports
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in the accounting field
- Must be able to enter data for accounting software
- Able to operate 10 key calculator, facsimile, copier, and computer printer
- Must be able to work effectively with little supervision
- Must be able to complete work in a timely manner
- Must possess a valid Alaska Driver’s License.
Working Conditions: Light lifting up to 15 pounds. Occasional prolonged standing/walking, and sitting.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, in-person: 117 Alex Hately Dr., Bethel, AK 99559; fax to (907)543-2639, or mail to: P.O. Box 927, Bethel, AK 99559. For more information, contact Maryssa Soots, at 907-543-2608.
Orutsararmiut Native Council exercises Alaskan Native/American Indian Preference under Public Law 93-638, Section 7(b). In the absence of any suitability qualified Indian applicant, all other applicants will receive equal opportunity for consideration of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com