Orutsararmiut Native Council
Job Title: Laborer
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Employment: Full-Time/Part-Time (20-40 hours per week Monday – Friday)
Salary Range: $17.99+ per hour, DOE
Perform manual tasks that are part of the building, installation and demolition of construction projects.
The incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
– Able to work with hands
– Physically fit
– Manual dexterity and agility
– Good sense of balance
– Mechanical ability
– Able to carry, lift, and move heavy material
– Willing to take direction
● Frequently prolonged standing/walking
● Push/pull or moves/lifts heavy equipment and supplies
● Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching
● Exposed to hazards from mechanical/electrical/power equipment
● May be exposed to toxic chemicals
● Works in precarious or high locations (ladders, scaffolding, etc.)
Closing Date: Open until filled.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com, fax to (907)543-2639, or Drop off a resume/cover letter & fill out an application at 117 Alex Hately Dr., Bethel, AK 99559. For more information, contact Charlene Wuya, at 907-543-2608.
ONC is an equal opportunity employer. Within the concept of Native Preference, all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin or other non-merit factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org