Orutsararmiut Native Council
Job Title: On-Call Janitor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Employment: Part-Time or Full-Time (20-40 hrs a week)
Salary Range: $17.99+, DOE
The On-Call Janitor will clean and maintain the building with proper sanitization.
● Performs general cleaning and janitorial duties in the common areas of the building.
● Performs minor repairs and maintenance such as replacing light fixtures or unclogging pipes.
● Assists in cleaning and sanitizing restrooms, break rooms, and Multi-Purpose Building as needed.
● Maintains neat and orderly offices; ensures cleaning and maintenance supplies are stocked.
● Washes windows.
● Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
● Collect and dispose of trash
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Knowledge of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
● Detail-oriented and thorough.
● Great Communication skills a must
● Able to use Microsoft Word
● Able to request purchase orders to order cleaning supplies
● Able to work independently around 20+ employees
Education and Experience:
● High school diploma or equivalent required.
● Driver License preferred but not required.
● Prolonged periods standing.
● Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (907)543-2639, or Drop off a resume/cover letter & fill out an application at 117 Alex Hately Dr., Bethel, AK 99559. For more information, contact Charlene Wuya, at 907-543-2608.
ONC is an equal opportunity employer. Within the concept of Native Preference, all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin or other non-merit factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com