Orutsararmiut Native Council
Job Title: On-Call Receptionist
Employment: Part-Time or Full-Time (20 – 40 hours per week)
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Starting Pay: $17.99 per hour DOE
Supervisor: Human Resources Director
Job Description: Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Serving visitors by welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
● Answer telephone, screen & forward incoming calls
● Take and relay messages
● Provide basic information to callers & visitors
● Direct persons to correct destination
● Deal with queries form the public
● Ensure knowledge of staff movements in & out of the organization
● General administrative and clerical support to include, but not limited to photocopying, faxing, and filing
● Tidy maintain reception area
● Receiving and sorting mail, deliveries, and couriers
● Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (sign-in sheet)
● Other duties as assigned
High School diploma or greater. Proven work experience in a front office preferred.
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google products. Strong customer service skills.
Working Conditions: Light lifting up to 25 pounds. Occasional prolonged standing/walking, and sitting.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (907)543-2639, or Drop off a resume/cover letter & fill out an application at 117 Alex Hately Dr., Bethel, AK 99559. For more information, contact Charlene Wuya, at 907-543-2608.
Orutsararmiut Native Council exercises Alaskan Native/American Indian Preference under Public Law 93-638, Section 7(b). In the absence of any suitably qualified Indian applicant, all other applicants will receive equal opportunity for consideration of employment.