Orutsararmiut Native Council
Department: Senior Services
Job Title: Senior Services Driver/Admin Assistant
Employment: Full-time, Permanent
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Salary Range: $17.99/hr+, DOE
Supervisor: Senior Services Director
Summary: The senior services department aims to promote the quality of life of elders in the Bethel community by providing daily lunches through the Meals on Wheel program and associated congregate meals.
- Safely deliver meals and documents to elder’s homes.
- Maintain transportation records and enter meals into a spreadsheet.
- Assist the cook with food preparation, stocking, and serving duties in a commercial kitchen and/or serving area, maintaining a clean and safe cooking environment for proper food preparation, and obtaining and maintaining the adequate food worker licenses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid Alaska Driver’s License
- Must be knowledgeable of Bethel streets, roads, subdivisions, and the community area.
- Have physical ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Have the ability to accurately maintain the daily records of mileage and services.
- Able to perform annual, pre- and post-trip inspections of vehicle, and to ensure safety.
- Obtaining and maintaining the adequate food worker licenses.
- Assist with meal preparation and other cleaning and stocking duties.
- Have the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, in-person: 117 Alex Hately Dr., Bethel, AK 99559; fax to (907)543-2639, or mail to: P.O. Box 927, Bethel, AK 99559.
ONC is an equal opportunity employer. Within the concept of Native Preference, all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin or other non-merit factor(s).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com