Tips for Students

Tips for perspective higher education and vocational training students

Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFASA)

The Student Aid Report (SAR) is the answer you get when you apply for FAFSA. It is a required document for many scholarship applications. You can apply at – have income information available.

ONC 477 Department can help, AVCP Workforce Development can help, College Academic Advisor can help.

Indian Education Institutions

Many Indian colleges have tuition waivers for Native students. Ilisagvik College in Utqiagvik, AK, Haskell Indian University in Kansas, Fort Lewis College in Colorado.

Visit their websites for more information.

Job Corps, AVTEC, Alaska Career College, Charter College are options for Vocational Education. Learn a valuable Trade.

Visit their websites for more information.

Comments are closed.