ONC offers Homeowner Assistance Program
- Do you own/pay mortgage on your home?
- Are you behind on monthly mortgage payments due to COVID-19?
- Do you have active delinquent or foreclosure notices?
Orutsararmiut Native Council may be able to help!
ONC received Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) moneys to prevent mortgage delinquencies and defaults, foreclosures, losses of utilities and home energy services, and displacement of Tribal members. The Homeowner Assistance Fund was authorized by the American Rescue Plan Act to support homeowners facing financial hardship associated with COVID-19. Funds from HAF may be used for assistance with mortgage payments, homeowner’s insurance, utility payments, and other specified purposes.
- This program is for ONC Tribal Members
- For homeowners/paying mortgage
- Income based
- One-time assistance
Contact ONC ARPA Department at (907)543-2608 to request an application.