2023 Annual Meeting Notice for ONC Tribal Members
The Orutsararmiut Native Council hereby notifies its membership that the 2023 Annual Meeting is scheduled for Saturday May 20th, 2023. Tribal members must register to participate in the annual meeting to establish a quorum for the Tribe to conduct official business. Additional information will be mailed to eligible tribal members.
Among the business that will be conducted at the 2023 Annual meeting:
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Annual Reports by ONC’s Executive Director and Program Directors
- Election of 4 eligible seats of the ONC Council
- Any other agenda items adopted by the Council.
Furthermore, ONC will be soliciting Declarations of Candidacy for four open seats:
- Seat A, currently held by Henry Hunter, Sr.
- Seat B, currently held by Walter Jim
- Seat C, currently held by Thaddeus Tikiun
- Seat D, currently held by Gloria Simeon
Declarations of Candidacy forms will be made available to all interested parties at the ONC office. For additional information regarding the Declarations of Candidacy, please continue to check our website, or call 907-543-2608.